It’s time for exporters to share their inspirational stories.
Entries are now open to the Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards 2018 – Auckland and Waikato.
Export business operations based in Northland, Auckland and/or the Waikato regions are eligible to enter.
The ExportNZ awards programme has inspired exporters to expand their business horizons and grow internationally, by celebrating their success stories. These inspirational stories of Kiwi ingenuity, innovation and sales achievements showcase the incredible diversity of our export sector.
New Zealand is a trading nation and our exporters are vital to New Zealand’s economy, says Catherine Lye, regional manager of ExportNZ Auckland, Waikato & Bay of Plenty.
“Our awards are a crucial way we recognise the role of exporters in our country. The very nature of the business means exporters often have more presence offshore, than onshore, and the awards are an excellent way we can help them share their success stories, along with the highs and lows they’ve had to overcome.
This year, the category winners from the respective ExportNZ regional awards programmes automatically qualify for entry into the New Zealand International Business Awards (NZIBA), run by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE).
The collaboration between NZTE and ExportNZ will create a cohesive and exciting programme of awards for 2018, culminating in the NZIBA at the end of the year.
ExportNZ Auckland has been running the awards since 2009, as part of its mission to champion the value of exporting for New Zealand and New Zealanders.
Entries for the awards are now open and close on March 16.
Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards 2018 Award categories:
- Best Emerging Business (for goods) – supported by DHL
- Best Medium Business (for goods) – supported by Ports of Auckland
- Best Large Business (for goods) – supported by Westpac
- Best Emerging Business (for services)
- Best Medium Business (for services) – supported by BDO
- Best Large Business (for services)
- Excellence in Innovation – supported by Baldwins Intellectual Property
- Exporters’ Champion (for exemplary services to export) – supported by Auckland International Airport
- Supreme Award – supported by Air New Zealand Cargo
ExportNZ Auckland and Waikato are divisions of the Employers and Manufacturers Association. The 2018 awards will be presented at a black-tie gala dinner on Thursday, June 28 in Auckland.